Master of Arts in Counseling
Online · Denver
This program may lead to licensure.^
Master the ins and outs of human behavior when you earn your Master of Arts in Counseling from University of the Rockies.
In this graduate degree program, you will discover the world of human thought process, emotion, and motivation.
Discover how to implement the insights of counseling in the real-world domains of:
- Clinical Mental Health Counseling
- Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling
With the wisdom you develop from your graduate curriculum in counseling, you can bring out the best in people.
SpecializationsChoose from the following specializations to focus your academic pursuits:
Your course schedule is flexible. Take online courses two at a time. Online courses are offered in an accelerated nine-week format and can be accessed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Campus ScheduleYour course schedule is flexible and includes these features:
- Classes are offered in a combination of evening and weekend formats.
- Evening courses meet for four hours one night per week over a nine-week term.
- Weekend classes meet on three weekends over the nine-week term. The typical course load is two courses per term.
FacultyYour faculty members all have earned doctorates and have experience practicing what they teach. At University of the Rockies, both the theory and its practical application are taught. Your instructors will enliven your discussions and enhance your feedback with real-world lessons from their workplace experience.
^See Clincal Mental Health Counseling Specialization and Marriage, Couples, and Family Counseling Specialization pages for specific licensure information.